Communication with your cosmetic surgeon is the key to getting the best results from your procedure. To go into your surgical consultation armed with the right questions, learn the ins and outs of cosmetic procedures with these links.
- Did you know that simple things like sipping from a water bottle could cause you to look older? Find out what everyday activities cause wrinkles in this Beauty Connexion article.
- This Discovery Health article discusses treatments for lip lines.
- Find out what it means when a plastic surgeon is board certified with this information from the American Board of Plastic Surgery.
- Find out what questions you should ask before you have a face lift by reading this article from the American Society of Plastic Surgeons.
- Get tips on preparing for a breast lift by visiting this helpful blog.
When you’re ready to explore your surgical options, call the Advanced Plastic Surgery Centre in Houston. We’re always ready to address your questions and concerns about cosmetic surgery. To arrange your consultation, call (281) 394-4167.